Here are 8 ways to take care of your pool water this summer:
- Take advantage of our FREE water testing. It doesn’t matter where you purchased your pool, Tarson will test your water free. It’s important to maintain a proper chemical balance.
- If you own a Salt Water Pool, keep a supply of BioGuard SaltScapes on hand. There are 6 different products that help to keep your salt water ready for summer time fun:
- SunShield Stabilizer helps to shield against the sun which in turn minimizes cell run time.
- pH Reducer which corrects high pH levels.
- Scale Defender and Cell cleaner keep the cell generator free of scale.
- Chlorine –Free Shock Oxidizer eliminates contaminants.
- Balance Test Strips will help to ensure that you have proper water balance for swimmer comfort, equipment protection and sanitizer efficiency.
- Salt Level Test Strips help to ensure correct salt levels in your pool.
- BioGuard Freshen Up is a water purifier that will destroy unwanted contaminants that cause your water to be dull, lifeless and sometimes stinky. After 15 minutes you will be swimming again!
- BioGuard Goodbye DRY! Can be used in both salt water and chlorine pools. This product helps to soften the feel of your water, so you can enjoy silky feeling water as well as making your hair tangle-free and your skin softer and itch free.
- BioGuard Tonic will remove phosphates and at least 10 other unwanted contaminants including skin oils, rain pollution, dirt, pet dander, pollen, grease, dust, lotions and hair care products.
- BioGuard Silk Tabs and Silk Sticks contain a revolutionary technology called SilkGuard that helps to protect against corrosion and staining while making your pool water soft and smooth.
- Use the Angry Egg Pool Treatment after a water changing event such as a severe rainstorm or big pool party. It works in both above ground and in ground pools and with all pool sanitization programs including chlorine and salt.
- Dolphin M3 Automatic Cleaner is a light weight and easy to use cleaner with a timer so you can set it to clean when you need it too. It scrubs and vacuums and filters all pool surfaces in just 3 hours.
Stop in to your neighborhood Tarson Pools location for expert advice on pool clarity and quality and to find out which product is right for you and your pool. Call us today if we can help with any questions in regards to your pool or spa or to meet with a sales representative (315) 458-8800.